Athena Breast Health Forum
The first Breast Health Forum took place on February 7th, 2012, with a program focused on breast cancer risk assessment and prevention.
Athena Breast Health Forum – Risk and Prevention
The February 7th Athena Breast Health Forum features:
- Laura Esserman MD, MBA (Host) – Director of Carol Franc Buck Breast Care Center, Athena Founding Director, UCSF
- Anne Wallace MD – Plastic Surgery Division Chief, Breast Care Unit Director, UCSD
- Arash Naeim MD, PhD – Associate Professor of Medicine and Hematology/Oncology, Athena Site Principal Investigator, UCLA
- Joshua Fenton MD, MPH - Assistant Professor of Family and Community Medicine, UC Davis
- Per Hall MD, PhD – Karolinska Mammography Project for Risk Prediction of Breast Cancer (KARMA) Director, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Michael Krasny PhD (Moderator) – Host of the award-winning radio show Forum, heard daily on San Francisco’s NPR station, KQED
More video and audio segments from the February 7th Breast Health Forum will be posted soon. To be notified by email when they become available, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.